Your Unique Company… Your Unique HR NeedsOLAM Group is HR. We live and breathe HR.
Whether you’re looking for a single project or a long-term partnership, we’re here to provide solutions that will boost your business.
Before hopping on a call, here are the two main ways we help your company with HR:
If you’re a larger company with your own HR team, you may only have extenuating HR needs on a project-to-project basis. We can work with you to determine the best solutions on the market.
Here are just a few examples of what we can do:
- Designing a total rewards strategy to strengthen your unique EVP
- Creating or updating salary structures based on relevant market data
- Performing gender and equal pay gap audits and recommending specific action plans
- Conducting benefits reviews and guiding on optimised spend to target your specific employee needs
- Analysing and evaluating jobs to design new organisational structures
- Developing feedback and performance management tools
- Overhauling your policies, procedures and employee handbooks compliant to legal requirements and written in an easy-to-understand manner
Long-term HR Support
If your company doesn’t have an in-house HR team, or if you’d like to expand your current HR services…we can partner with you to be your outsourced HR department.
We’ll work with your budget to provide continued and comprehensive HR support that will raise employee happiness, engagement and wellbeing… and make your company more profitable!
A few examples of what we can do for you include:
- Keeping up with compliance and managing environmental changes that impact your business
- Improving communication and managing employee relationships
- Developing hiring strategy including job descriptions, employment contracts, onboarding, etc.
- Creating learning and training programmes to help your employees grow and strengthen their capabilities
- Measuring and analysing performance so you can spot opportunities to improve
We can provide your company with the HR solutions it needs while working with your company’s budget.
And if you know you want to invest in your employees’ wellbeing, but don’t know where to begin… We can offer suggestions and guidance on where to start.