Flexible, reliable, sustainableCustom HR solutions for your company’s evolving needs
Good HR boosts your bottom line… But how?
There is a very common belief that may be hurting your company. It’s the belief that hiring and retention problems are solely the result of your pay and benefits programs.
While compensation is an important factor, dedicated HR experts recognise there are far more opportunities for improving employee happiness.
- You think you can’t improve employee engagement without raising pay.
- You want to provide competitive benefits for your employees, but you just don’t feel you have the budget to do it.
- You understand the importance of supporting your employees on a personal level, but you’re spread too thin to be able to keep up with everything.
- You don’t know how to make up for the loss of personal connection and serendipity in a virtual workplace.
- Your HR team is overwhelmed with the amount of data required to make decisions for your company.
- You’re spending too much time sorting through convoluted HR rules and regulations in order to keep your company compliant.
If so, we can help.
Whether you’re a large company looking for an overhaul of your total benefits program…
Or a smaller company looking to outsource HR to improve employee engagement and morale on a budget…
OLAM Group is here to provide consistent, sustainable and reliable solutions.
We provide a comprehensive array of services and we customise our packages to suit your company’s unique needs.
Let’s start with a conversation. Let’s chat about your company’s HR needs and explore what we can do for you.
One of the most important HR activities is creating and updating your company’s salary structure. It tells your current and future employees about your company values, how you prioritise different roles, and what their career path looks like. Employees need and...
Are leadership programmes producing good leaders? If you’re shipping your potential leaders to an off-campus leadership seminar, chances are you’re not getting the results you’d like to. Many leadership courses and trainings focus on a proprietary “method” or system....
Studies show that the age of diagnosis for breast cancer patients is 10 years younger in the UAE than in the rest of the world. This means that breast cancer awareness isn’t just for your female employees over the age of 40. To offer your employees the support they...