Flexible, reliable, sustainableCustom HR solutions for your company’s evolving needs
Good HR boosts your bottom line… But how?
There is a very common belief that may be hurting your company. It’s the belief that hiring and retention problems are solely the result of your pay and benefits programs.
While compensation is an important factor, dedicated HR experts recognise there are far more opportunities for improving employee happiness.
- You think you can’t improve employee engagement without raising pay.
- You want to provide competitive benefits for your employees, but you just don’t feel you have the budget to do it.
- You understand the importance of supporting your employees on a personal level, but you’re spread too thin to be able to keep up with everything.
- You don’t know how to make up for the loss of personal connection and serendipity in a virtual workplace.
- Your HR team is overwhelmed with the amount of data required to make decisions for your company.
- You’re spending too much time sorting through convoluted HR rules and regulations in order to keep your company compliant.
If so, we can help.
Whether you’re a large company looking for an overhaul of your total benefits program…
Or a smaller company looking to outsource HR to improve employee engagement and morale on a budget…
OLAM Group is here to provide consistent, sustainable and reliable solutions.
We provide a comprehensive array of services and we customise our packages to suit your company’s unique needs.
Let’s start with a conversation. Let’s chat about your company’s HR needs and explore what we can do for you.
It’s possible that your company’s needs haven’t changed over the years. It still needs to meet targets and grow revenue. And the processes to achieve that might be essentially the same as they’ve always been. However, the needs of the people fulfilling those processes...
The existence of policies and procedures in the workplace is a given. But these “rules” are more than a formality. They create the boundaries that allow workers to feel safe and clear about their roles. Policies and procedures relating to internal policies, leave...
A bad job description can either prevent you from getting applicants, or worse, attract the wrong sorts of applicants. A good job description brings in qualified people. A great job description attracts vibrant, enthusiastic talent. Unfortunately, job descriptions are...