Flexible, reliable, sustainableCustom HR solutions for your company’s evolving needs
Good HR boosts your bottom line… But how?
There is a very common belief that may be hurting your company. It’s the belief that hiring and retention problems are solely the result of your pay and benefits programs.
While compensation is an important factor, dedicated HR experts recognise there are far more opportunities for improving employee happiness.
- You think you can’t improve employee engagement without raising pay.
- You want to provide competitive benefits for your employees, but you just don’t feel you have the budget to do it.
- You understand the importance of supporting your employees on a personal level, but you’re spread too thin to be able to keep up with everything.
- You don’t know how to make up for the loss of personal connection and serendipity in a virtual workplace.
- Your HR team is overwhelmed with the amount of data required to make decisions for your company.
- You’re spending too much time sorting through convoluted HR rules and regulations in order to keep your company compliant.
If so, we can help.
Whether you’re a large company looking for an overhaul of your total benefits program…
Or a smaller company looking to outsource HR to improve employee engagement and morale on a budget…
OLAM Group is here to provide consistent, sustainable and reliable solutions.
We provide a comprehensive array of services and we customise our packages to suit your company’s unique needs.
Let’s start with a conversation. Let’s chat about your company’s HR needs and explore what we can do for you.
One of the many learnings that have come out of the past couple of years of instability in the job market is that workers are in a position to demand more than just a pay check. They want a place where the company culture aligns with their own. And the foundation they...
Whether out of a desire to retain employees or concern for the welfare of your employees, there’s a lot that companies can do to support new parents. Giving birth, or partnering with someone who has, not only takes a physical and mental toll. It’s also expensive,...
Continuous Real Time Feedback (RTF) is the new trend in performance feedback in the workplace and it can improve everything from productivity to employee happiness to leadership strength. The idea of the annual performance review has been questioned for years. It’s...