Flexible, reliable, sustainableCustom HR solutions for your company’s evolving needs
Good HR boosts your bottom line… But how?
There is a very common belief that may be hurting your company. It’s the belief that hiring and retention problems are solely the result of your pay and benefits programs.
While compensation is an important factor, dedicated HR experts recognise there are far more opportunities for improving employee happiness.
- You think you can’t improve employee engagement without raising pay.
- You want to provide competitive benefits for your employees, but you just don’t feel you have the budget to do it.
- You understand the importance of supporting your employees on a personal level, but you’re spread too thin to be able to keep up with everything.
- You don’t know how to make up for the loss of personal connection and serendipity in a virtual workplace.
- Your HR team is overwhelmed with the amount of data required to make decisions for your company.
- You’re spending too much time sorting through convoluted HR rules and regulations in order to keep your company compliant.
If so, we can help.
Whether you’re a large company looking for an overhaul of your total benefits program…
Or a smaller company looking to outsource HR to improve employee engagement and morale on a budget…
OLAM Group is here to provide consistent, sustainable and reliable solutions.
We provide a comprehensive array of services and we customise our packages to suit your company’s unique needs.
Let’s start with a conversation. Let’s chat about your company’s HR needs and explore what we can do for you.
In his book, The Happiness Advantage, Shawn Achor states that recent discoveries in the field of positive psychology have shown that happiness fuels success, not the other way round. In fact, he suggests that companies that focus on employee happiness could see a 30%...
If you feel your employees are lacking in financial literacy, you aren’t alone. A 2019 study found that only 38% of UAE employees considered themselves financially literate. Whether due to lack of education, the stigma attached to talking about money or pure...
It’s “Know Your Numbers” week in the UK. Businesses and organisations are using this time to raise awareness for high blood pressure and offer screenings to employees. They’re also working to educate people about the lifestyle changes that can lead to lower blood...