Flexible, reliable, sustainableCustom HR solutions for your company’s evolving needs
Good HR boosts your bottom line… But how?
There is a very common belief that may be hurting your company. It’s the belief that hiring and retention problems are solely the result of your pay and benefits programs.
While compensation is an important factor, dedicated HR experts recognise there are far more opportunities for improving employee happiness.
- You think you can’t improve employee engagement without raising pay.
- You want to provide competitive benefits for your employees, but you just don’t feel you have the budget to do it.
- You understand the importance of supporting your employees on a personal level, but you’re spread too thin to be able to keep up with everything.
- You don’t know how to make up for the loss of personal connection and serendipity in a virtual workplace.
- Your HR team is overwhelmed with the amount of data required to make decisions for your company.
- You’re spending too much time sorting through convoluted HR rules and regulations in order to keep your company compliant.
If so, we can help.
Whether you’re a large company looking for an overhaul of your total benefits program…
Or a smaller company looking to outsource HR to improve employee engagement and morale on a budget…
OLAM Group is here to provide consistent, sustainable and reliable solutions.
We provide a comprehensive array of services and we customise our packages to suit your company’s unique needs.
Let’s start with a conversation. Let’s chat about your company’s HR needs and explore what we can do for you.
Today kicks off Nutrition and Hydration Week. It's a worldwide awareness event that seeks to encourage individuals and organisations to educate themselves on the value of food and water on their overall health. It’s a great opportunity to support your employees in...
The pension crisis has been a headline in the news for several years now, and yet 76% of employees surveyed in a 2020 Mercer study do not have access to a pension or saving vehicle with their current employer. More and more employees are becoming aware of the fact...
Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella sees an increase in complexity when identifying the appropriate hybrid work model for an organisation. “The vast majority of employees say they want more flexible remote work options, but at the same time also say they want more in-person...