Flexible, reliable, sustainable:Custom HR solutions for your company’s evolving needs
Good HR boosts your bottom line… But how?
There is a very common belief that may be hurting your company. It’s the belief that hiring and retention problems are solely the result of your pay and benefits programs.
While compensation is an important factor, dedicated HR experts recognise there are far more opportunities for improving employee happiness.
- You think you can’t improve employee engagement without raising pay.
- You want to provide competitive benefits for your employees, but you just don’t feel you have the budget to do it.
- You understand the importance of supporting your employees on a personal level, but you’re spread too thin to be able to keep up with everything.
- You don’t know how to make up for the loss of personal connection and serendipity in a virtual workplace.
- Your HR team is overwhelmed with the amount of data required to make decisions for your company.
- You’re spending too much time sorting through convoluted HR rules and regulations in order to keep your company compliant.
If so, we can help.
Whether you’re a large company looking for an overhaul of your total benefits program…
Or a smaller company looking to outsource HR to improve employee engagement and morale on a budget…
OLAM Group is here to provide consistent, sustainable and reliable solutions.
We provide a comprehensive array of services and we customise our packages to suit your company’s unique needs.
Let’s start with a conversation. Let’s chat about your company’s HR needs and explore what we can do for you.
We’ve heard it again this week. Zoom fatigue is real. Unfortunately, so is burnout and more and more individuals are heading towards it. What is the problem? While the term “burnout” was coined in the 1970s, it wasn’t always clear what it is. The World Health...
Employees are starving for feedback, managers are longing for high-performance team and yet, communication around performance is one of the most often avoided topics. Nobody wants to be the bad guy when providing constructive feedback. While in recent times, sharing...
"Stop moaning!" This is what KPMG’s chair Bill Michael told the firm’s UK staff last week. It has cost him his job. It’s likely that you’ve read the articles around this town hall meeting. How could this happen? How could a few words lead to a resignation of the head...