Flexible, reliable, sustainableCustom HR solutions for your company’s evolving needs
Good HR boosts your bottom line… But how?
There is a very common belief that may be hurting your company. It’s the belief that hiring and retention problems are solely the result of your pay and benefits programs.
While compensation is an important factor, dedicated HR experts recognise there are far more opportunities for improving employee happiness.
- You think you can’t improve employee engagement without raising pay.
- You want to provide competitive benefits for your employees, but you just don’t feel you have the budget to do it.
- You understand the importance of supporting your employees on a personal level, but you’re spread too thin to be able to keep up with everything.
- You don’t know how to make up for the loss of personal connection and serendipity in a virtual workplace.
- Your HR team is overwhelmed with the amount of data required to make decisions for your company.
- You’re spending too much time sorting through convoluted HR rules and regulations in order to keep your company compliant.
If so, we can help.
Whether you’re a large company looking for an overhaul of your total benefits program…
Or a smaller company looking to outsource HR to improve employee engagement and morale on a budget…
OLAM Group is here to provide consistent, sustainable and reliable solutions.
We provide a comprehensive array of services and we customise our packages to suit your company’s unique needs.
Let’s start with a conversation. Let’s chat about your company’s HR needs and explore what we can do for you.
The idea of kindness in the workplace can feel at odds with the often competitive nature of office life. However, more and more focus is being placed on inclusion, well-being and happiness. And kindness plays a strong role in achieving those things. There are numerous...
In spite of existing laws to eliminate discrimination, persons of determination often struggle with finding inclusion in the workplace. In many ways, this has been exacerbated by the pandemic. With still many employees working remotely, there’s less visibility on...
Type 2 diabetes is a lifestyle disease that not only elevates risk levels for other health issues such as heart issues. It also causes a drain on the medical system. The International Diabetes Foundation (IDF) found that diabetes costs the planet USD 760 billion per...