Flexible, reliable, sustainableCustom HR solutions for your company’s evolving needs
Good HR boosts your bottom line… But how?
There is a very common belief that may be hurting your company. It’s the belief that hiring and retention problems are solely the result of your pay and benefits programs.
While compensation is an important factor, dedicated HR experts recognise there are far more opportunities for improving employee happiness.
- You think you can’t improve employee engagement without raising pay.
- You want to provide competitive benefits for your employees, but you just don’t feel you have the budget to do it.
- You understand the importance of supporting your employees on a personal level, but you’re spread too thin to be able to keep up with everything.
- You don’t know how to make up for the loss of personal connection and serendipity in a virtual workplace.
- Your HR team is overwhelmed with the amount of data required to make decisions for your company.
- You’re spending too much time sorting through convoluted HR rules and regulations in order to keep your company compliant.
If so, we can help.
Whether you’re a large company looking for an overhaul of your total benefits program…
Or a smaller company looking to outsource HR to improve employee engagement and morale on a budget…
OLAM Group is here to provide consistent, sustainable and reliable solutions.
We provide a comprehensive array of services and we customise our packages to suit your company’s unique needs.
Let’s start with a conversation. Let’s chat about your company’s HR needs and explore what we can do for you.
One of our core values at OLAM Group is flexibility. The last few years, we applied this flexibility and our resilience to steward our clients through tremendous change in the UAE and their European operations. Today, we are announcing a major change of our own....
With the way technology advances, there aren’t too many “hard” skills that will look the same or have the same value in 30 years as they do today. Think about the role of a secretary 30 years ago. That role barely exists today. For sure, that person’s computer skills...
In 2020 2.3 million women were diagnosed with breast cancer and there were 685,000 deaths resulting from breast cancer. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. October is breast cancer awareness month. It’s an opportune time to honour the...