Flexible, reliable, sustainableCustom HR solutions for your company’s evolving needs
Good HR boosts your bottom line… But how?
There is a very common belief that may be hurting your company. It’s the belief that hiring and retention problems are solely the result of your pay and benefits programs.
While compensation is an important factor, dedicated HR experts recognise there are far more opportunities for improving employee happiness.
- You think you can’t improve employee engagement without raising pay.
- You want to provide competitive benefits for your employees, but you just don’t feel you have the budget to do it.
- You understand the importance of supporting your employees on a personal level, but you’re spread too thin to be able to keep up with everything.
- You don’t know how to make up for the loss of personal connection and serendipity in a virtual workplace.
- Your HR team is overwhelmed with the amount of data required to make decisions for your company.
- You’re spending too much time sorting through convoluted HR rules and regulations in order to keep your company compliant.
If so, we can help.
Whether you’re a large company looking for an overhaul of your total benefits program…
Or a smaller company looking to outsource HR to improve employee engagement and morale on a budget…
OLAM Group is here to provide consistent, sustainable and reliable solutions.
We provide a comprehensive array of services and we customise our packages to suit your company’s unique needs.
Let’s start with a conversation. Let’s chat about your company’s HR needs and explore what we can do for you.
How confident are you in your employee’s productivity when they work from home? One year into the pandemic, Harvard Business Review found that 40% of supervisors and managers felt low confidence in their ability to manage remote workers. Additionally, 36% expressed...
Michael Page discusses with Gateley Legal and OLAM Group UAE's New Labour Law - The Big Changes and How They Impact You. Date: 25 January 2022Time: 11 am – 12 noon UAE Join us to understand the implications of the new labour law which is expected to come into effect...
The 21st century has been anything but predictable. Experts have long been touting the need for a complexity mindset. But the pandemic completely overturned any remaining sense of normalcy and constancy we may have been clinging to. Businesses have been born,...