We provide insights and share practical tips in our monthly newsletter. If you like to receive it, please use the contact form below.
- August 2019: Improve your employee retention with stay interviews
- July 2019: Your top performer has resigned. Now what?
- June 2019: How volunteering can create an engaged and happy workforce
- May 2019: How to conduct pre-employment checks
- April 2019: The benefits of HR Policies
- April 2019: Employer Trends Report 2019 (PDF published by Informa)
- March 2019: 5 knowledge sharing ideas to move your business to the next level
- February 2019: What to consider before making an offer to a candidate
- January 2019: 25 ways to recognise your employees without breaking the bank
- December 2018: OLAM receives MESHRM’s SME Human Capital Leadership Award
- November 2018: How to kick start your 2019 performance management today
- October 2018: What to expect for medical benefits in 2019
- September 2018: Succession planning – What’s the next role?
- August 2018: Preparing your team for now and the future
- July 2018: How National Bank of Fujairah implemented a highly effective employee wellbeing programme
- June 2018: Increase your engagement this summer
- May 2018: Review your HR processes to remain legally compliant
- April 2018: How to recognise high performing employees with limited budgets (handout in PDF)
- April 2018: Are UAE workers getting a bonus in 2018? (Gulfnews)
- March 2018: Interview with Danny Norton from ARN whether you can expect a pay rise in 2018 (podcast on Dubai Eye 103.8)
- March 2018: GCC Compensation and Benefits Employer Trends Report 2018 (PDF published by Informa)
- March 2018: Excel vs ERP – How to find the right tool for your organisation
- February 2018: How to increase your team’s productivity
- January 2018: Maximise a limited merit budget
- December 2017: Your mission for 2018: Overcome the challenges
- November 2017: Retirement – are your employees saving enough?
- October 2017: Are your employees heading towards burnout?
- September 2017: What’s your medical benefits strategy?
- August 2017: Keep your employee files up-to-date
- July 2017: How to determine your salary increase budget
- June 2017: Alternative working options
- May 2017: What’s happening around performance reviews?
- April 2017: What are the stress levels in your company?
- March 2017: Wellbeing – Why you need a holistic approach
- February 2017: HR documentation – Why you need to take it seriously
- January 2017: Time to audit your HR function
- December 2016: Are you ready to communicate your total rewards?
- November 2016: Total rewards philosophy – Have you defined yours?
- October 2016: Work-life benefits – What do your employees value?
- September 2016: Where’s your performance management heading to?
- August 2016: Non-financial rewards
Do you want to automatically receive our newsletter? Sign up here!